Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Too bad I can't translate the french title of this post, it was an amazing pun

Here we go for another year. As every year, one day after my birthday and a half - I was 20,5 last saturday - we increment this counter. Then we have the usuals ceremonials : «Bonne annĂ©e» (happy new year) in Live Messenger nicknames, on message boards (and now also on blogs), people complaining about the end-year parties (someones have good reasons, other just seem happy to complain).

This change of year is particular for one reason : since january the 1st, supermarkets are allowed to broadcast ads on the television. In some countries, it has been allowed since a long time, but for us, french people, it will really make a difference.

I've been too lazy to translate the whole post I wrote on J'ai envie, but maybe if someone posts a comment here, I'll think about doing it...

No comments: