Saturday, December 09, 2006

Only a day among other ones

I wake up worrying. I begin my day acting without conviction. I take part in a radio show where I'll feel fine, because I NEED to clean my mind.

At noon, after the show, I go to the place de Jaude to see the activities of the Telethon, thinking that it's the only time I'll see them.

Then I talk to you by some digital medium. I tell you everything I have in the heart, and I realize you're greatly receptive to everything I have to tell you. We leave each other saying we'll met at the Place de Jaude lately in the afternoon, and we'll call back for that later.

Later...

I heard you saying “à plus” (“see you”) and hanging up.

My heart pounding, I tear down the stairs - actually i took the elevator, but it's harder to tear down - going to the street to catch the tramway.

I leave the tramway at the Jaude station. I wait for you five minute, not more, during which I feel a tiny raind falling on my nose. I dream of both of us sharing an umbrella...

I answer your call as soon as I turn over in front of you, and I hear you saying “Ah, I'm seeing you !”.

You say the atmosphere gives you the feeling we're in Love Actually. You say the giant squirrel is tremendous fun, but the person inside the costume is obviously getting bored of his day. And you're saying so exactly what i'm thinking that I've got the feeling we're both thinking in the same mind.

We rappel the wall of the Centre Jaude (and by the same way we give money to the Telethon). I have to use all my persuation to put you into surpassing yourself, and to give you the courage of doing it, I surpass myself by doing it (I've never would have done it without you).
Eventually we're both very satisfied.

We walk, we talk, we talk as we walk, me meet people you know... and with pleasure, I tell to myself they may be wondering who we are for each other !

Then we run out of time and we've got to catch up with him. I see you acting conventionally, I see you're not really believing in it, and I think about our chatting, telling myself we really have to chat again about this topic.

The three of us are chatting together, then we take the road together (but only you and me are talking), we get to destination, and then, I get somehow ill-at-ease for what I see, but I keep my head up because I was expecting it to happen. I leave with a smile, but also worrying like I was in the morning.

And that's all.

No comments: